CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
It is essential that wet adhesive be removed from the surface of the flooring immediately – using a damp cloth.
· To allow the adhesive to set, do not wash the floor for 72 hours after installation.
· When the adhesive has set, wash your floor with a neutral pH floor cleaner (available from Hubbers). Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
· Vacuum or sweep your Vinyl floor daily to remove any dirt or grit. This will prevent it scratching the floor or becoming ground in.
· Wipe up any spills immediately.
· Wash your floor regularly using a neutral pH floor cleaner, diluted as per the instructions on the bottle. Use a clean mop and for stubborn dirt and/or grime use a soft nylon scrubbing brush to work the dirt out. Make sure any excess water and/or dirt is removed with a clean cloth.
· For larger areas automatic cleaning appliances (i.e. scrubbing machine) can be used with your pH neutral cleaner and a red 3mm scrubbing pad. Ensure any excess water on your floor is wiped away with a cloth.
Steam Mops (of any kind) should NOT be used on this flooring – using them will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
· Use felt pads on all chair and table legs.
· Use dirt stop mats at all external doors. Ensure these are kept clean in order to stay effective.
· Do not drag heavy appliances or furniture across your floor.
· Avoid using aerosol sprays or silicon-based products, as they may result in the floor becoming slippery.
· Rubber can permanently stain any vinyl floorcovering. Avoid using rubber backed mats, furniture feet or wheels.
“While this advice is offered in good faith, no responsibility is accepted for claims arising from the recommended treatments.”